- SIMCRAFT HYDRAULIC SHEARS have been designed around the Swing Beam principle.
- The main frame is an extremely rigid heavy steel plate construction.
- The system is hydraulically balanced therefore no twisting of the framework under load.
- The double-acting hydraulic cylinders provide the cutting and return strokes of the blade beam.
- The design of the tank ensures that the machine can be operated continuously without the oil ever overheating.
- The hold-down beam exerts a force that is directly proportional to the cutting force.
- Both top and bottom blades have four cutting edges and are interchangeable.
- A manual back gauge or a motorized back gauge with a digital readout on the control panel can be provided.
*all pricing exclusive of South African VAT.
For quotes, please fill in the form below: