082 789 3139
011 815 5747
Our Privacy Principles:
- We do not sell client information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our client information for their own marketing purposes.
Information We Gather
The type of information we gather online is summarized into general categories. The following explains why we collect this information and how we use it.
- We keep track of the pages visited by each user. Our Web server automatically collects some information about you when you request pages from our server, including your IP address. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
- We aggregate this data with data on the pages visited by other users to track overall visitor traffic patterns. We use this information to improve our site by making it more responsive to the needs and preferences of our users. This information does not identify you personally.
- On occasion we may provide this aggregate information to vendors, investors, potential advertisers, or news agencies to demonstrate the amount of interest in the site and to help us plan for technical infrastructure requirements.
- We keep record of all contact made through our website on our database. We use this to respond to your enquiry and may use your contact information for future marketing. None of this information will be sold to outside organizations.